New generation hepatoprotector
A new generation hepatoprotector that detoxifies, regenerates and protects the liver.
Contains two patented active ingredients (Phosphocomplex™ and Adomix®), choline and vitamin E for rapid liver recovery.
It is used in fatty liver therapy, for chronic inflammatory liver diseases, in treatment of toxic liver damage, as ancillary therapy for liver cirrhosis and for chronic damage from bile stone.
Fatty liver or steatosis
The liver is of ultimate importance for our metabolism, digestion of food and freeing the body from toxic substances. Feeling tired, having a bad skin, poor digestion, high blood lipids, or having more severe health problems, directly depends on liver’s function.
Liver damage occurs most often due to excessive intake of food, alcohol, medication or infection with some viruses (viral hepatitis). Diabetics, smokers or people exposed to toxins are particularly at risk.
Fatty liver or steatosis stands out as a common problem and occurs in up to 30% of the population. This is a condition where pathological accumulation of fat in the liver occurs, liver function is impaired, but the patient does not feel any problems.
The use of a hepatoprotector, along with a lifestyle change, can greatly relieve the liver, help improve its function and eliminate symptoms.
HEPALIFE™ – a unique hepatoprotector. Contains two patented active ingredients, choline and vitamin E for rapid liver recovery:
- Phosphocomplex™ = silybin + phosphatidylcholine 80 mg
- Adomix® = S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) 50 mg
- Choline L-bitartarate 85 mg
- Vitamin E 12 mg
Protects the liver
Phosphocomplex™ 80 mg
Phosphocomplex™ is made of silybin and phosphatidylcholine. Silymarin is an active principle isolated from milk thistle extract and is a well-known hepatoprotector. It is a complex of flavonoid taxifolin and more than 8 flavonolignans, the most important and the most represented of which is silybin (50-70%).
Silybin detoxifies, regenerates and protects the liver:
- It stimulates the synthesis and activity of enzymes in the liver
- Antioxidant effects: directly and indirectly, through glutathione regeneration, it stops lipid peroxidation
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic activity
- It reduces insulin resistance and reduces fat accumulation in the liver
Silybin was isolated for better efficiency and more complete effect. The formed complex with phosphatidylcholine multiplied the bioavailability of silybin.
Compared to silymarin, the silybin phosphatidylcholine complex provides significantly higher plasma silybin levels without significant differences in the pharmacokinetic profile between single and multiple dose administration.
The bioavailability of silybin from the phosphocomplex is 4.6 times higher than that of classical silymarin*
*N. BARZAGHI et al. Pharmacokinetic studies on IdB 1016, a silybinphosphatidylcholine complex, in healthy human subjects, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF DRUG METABOLISM AND PHARMACOKINETICS, 1990, Vol. IS, No.4, pp. 333-338
Adomix® 50 mg
Methionine is a significant antioxidant and hepatoprotective agent:
- Methyl group donor significant for:
- metabolic processes of methylation
- glutathione synthesis
Holin L-bitartarat 85 mg
- EFSA*: Choline contributes to normal liver function
- It is involved in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, which is also important for the preservation of cell wall integrity
- It is important for the formation of VLDL, which stimulates the consumption of fat from the liver. Reduced choline concentration leads to the occurrence of fatty liver
*EFSA – European Food Safety Authority
Vitamin E 12 mg
- Potent antioxidant: directly removes reactive free radicals and stops reactions of lipid peroxidation
- Regulates ALT and AST levels
- Reduces liver fat accumulation, fibrosis and inflammation
A dose of 12 mg of vitamin E is suitable for long-term use because it has the necessary antioxidant effect, and much less often leads to adverse reactions. European guidelines for the treatment of liver disease recommend caution when administering high doses of vitamin E.
Use & dosage
- Fatty liver therapy
- Chronic inflammatory liver diseases (hepatitis B and C)
- Treatment of toxic liver damage (alcohol, drugs and other harmful substances)
- Ancillary therapy for liver cirrhosis
- Chronic damage from bile stone
- 1 capsule daily, regardless of food intake
- Take for 30 days or longer, if necessary
Hepalife™ is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, pregnant women and lactating women, as well as by persons hypersensitive to soy or any other ingredient of the product.
If hypersensitivity reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product and consult a physician.
Due to possible interactions, people using antidepressants and other medicines should consult a doctor or pharmacist before using the product.
Write to us
Mosorska 9, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Vemax Pharma representative office Northern Macedonia - Dane Krapcev 13, Skopje
Vemax Pharma representative office Montenegro - Topliški put 1, Budva
+381 (0)69 801 47 87
Vemax Pharma - your trusted regional partner on the road to health!