Symposium “A comprehensive clinical approach to neuropathy therapy”
Vrdnik, 28th – 29th February 2020
A multidisciplinary approach to neuropathy therapy is a model that Vemax Pharma promotes through daily communication with various groups of physicians – neurologists, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, orthopedists, rheumatologists, primary care physicians.
For this reason, in Vrdnik, at the end of February 2020, in front of more than 60 physicians from all over Serbia, we held a symposium on the following topic: A comprehensive clinical approach in the treatment of neuropathies, at which we highlighted the clear place of our products Neuronal® and Combinerv® in the treatment of neuropathies of various causes.
The list of lecturers and topics we covered through a multidisciplinary approach are:
- Compressive neuropathies – professor Zorica Stević, MD, the Clinical Center of Serbia – the Clinic for Neurology
- Diabetic polyneuropathy – professor Vidosava Rakočevic-Stojanović, MD, the Clinical Center of Serbia – the Clinic for Neurology
- Antioxidants – an important link in the remediation of neuropathy symptoms – assitant professor Bojana Vidović, MD, The Faculty of Pharmacy, Belgrade
- Combinerv® – clinical administration of ALA, SOD, acetyl L-carnitine and vitamin B12 – professor Milan Cvijanović, MD, the Clinical Center of Vojvodina – the Clinic for Neurology
- The role of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of diabetic neuropathy – clinical research at the Clinic of Neurology of the Clinical Center of Niš – professor Gordana Đorđević, MD, the Clinical Center of Niš – the Clinic for Neurology
- Neuronal® – clinical administration of uridine monophosphate (nucleotide) and vitamin B complex – assistant professor Srđan Ljubisavljević, the Clinical Center of Niš – the Clinic for Neurology
- Neuronal® – the clinical effect in a patient with carpal tunnel syndrome – chief physician Miroslav Ilin, MD, the Clinical Center of Vojvodina – the Clinic for Neurology
- The dual clinical effect of Neuronal® – Compressive Radiculopathy – Compressive Neuropathy – Igor Damjan, MD, General Hospital Zrenjanin
This was an opportunity to exchange professional views and experiences in the application of our products, but also to socialize in the beautiful surroundings of the Fruška Terme Hotel and the ethno settlement of Vrdnik Kula.