Filtrum®, Salapon®, Hepalife® – launch symposium
Belgrade, 4th March 2020
In collaboration with the partners from Rhei Life, on 4th March 2020 in Belgrade (The Holiday Inn Hotel) Vemax Pharma organized an expert meeting at which it presented new products from its range.
In front of more than 80 physicians from Belgrade, Valjevo, Šabac, Loznica, Čačak, Pančevo and Vršac, the company presented the clinical possibilities of hydrolyzed ligin (Filtrum®) in the treatment of diarrhea of various causes, the combination of chlorolyzed lignin and lactulose (Salapon®) in the treatment of atopic dermatitis and gastrointestinal pathology, and the state-of-the-art hepatoprotector (Hepalife®) in numerous hepatological indications.
The symposium topics and lecturers were carefully selected to cover all aspects of the indication area and possible clinical applications:
- Microbiota – the gateway to modern human’s health – professor Miloš Bjelović, MD, the Clinical Center of Serbia
- Dysbiosis and intoxication in adults in light of new therapeutic options (Filtrum®, Salapon®) – professor Ivan Jovanović, MD, the Clinical Center of Serbia
- Dysbiosis and intoxication in adults in light of new therapeutic options (Filtrum®, Salapon®) – assistant professor Nina Ristić, MD, Tiršova University Children’s Clinic
- Dysbiosis and atopic dermatitis in light of new therapeutic options (Salapon®) – professor Branimir Nestorović, MD, Tiršova University Children’s Clinic
- Hepalife® – the next generation hepatoprotector – professor Tamara Milovanović, MD, the Clinical Center of Serbia